Schedule of Courses
~ A Cut Above ~
Ben Ward, who took an ASA103 Basic Coastal Cruising course
in October 2013 with Captain Don Boccuti, sent the following note after the
- The staff seemed knowledgeable, friendly, engaging, and
- The price of the courses seemed reasonable and discounts were offered to those
who attended the boat show.
- The courses are longer in duration relative to some of the offerings from
other schools, which meant more time to practice the skills taught with a
qualified instructor. This was a major factor.
- We could "live aboard" during the class and experience a little
taste of cruising life.
- The school is in the quaint town of Rock Hall, MD, which is within a
reasonable driving distance.